In the meantime 11 countries signed the MoU and 2 have the intention to sign it.
Therefore, in consultation with the proposer, the COST Office has planned the first Management Committee meeting of the this Action to take place in Brussels on 18th March 2011 at the COST Office.
The agenda includes
- Election of the Chair and Vice-Chair
- Identification of a ‘Grant Holder’ as the Action’s budget administrator and Action Secretary
- Work plan for the implementation of the COST Action (based on the Memorandum of Understanding – Presentation of the Action by the proponent).
- Objectives and working programme
- Working method – organisation and management (including working groups)
- Distribution of tasks
- Promotion of gender balance and of Early Stage Researchers (ESR)
- Budget plan