The COST Action BM1006 – SeqAhead – got approved the new work plan and therfore we would like to publish the following SeqAhead activities:
- two Training Schools,
- several Workshops
- one major Conference.
The activities will be announced here, at the SeqAhead portal, and by the local organizers. Please keep visiting these pages as the contents will be updated continuously.
The planned Activities
- “NGS data after the Gold rush” and the Management Committee Meeting, 5-7 May 2014, Norwich, UK.
- “ICT Challenges for Big Data in the Life Sciences – part II”,Time TBA, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- “WG3 – Hackathon for data-intensive computing and NGS”, 1-2 April, 2014 Sofia, Bulgaria
- “NGS methods for identification of mutations and large structural variants”, 10-12 March 2014, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- “Laser based Chromatin IP technology for the study of direct vs indirect binding”, March 2014, Napoli, Italy
- “WG3: NGS and non-coding RNA Data Analysis Location”, April,2014, Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
- “WG5: Assessment of training methods in NGS data analysis”, 17-18 March 2014, Oeiras, Portugal.
- “NGS and Structural Biology: from Mutations to Disease”, June 2014, Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- “NGS current challenges and data analysis for plant researchers”, 19-23 May 2014, Norwich, UK – http://www.tgac.ac.uk/seqahead-challenges-for-plant-researchers/
- “Informatics for non-coding RNA Analysis”, June 2014, Athens, Greece